What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Bremerton
When a client teams up with us for pest control, we want them to know that they’re getting the best. That means we make sure we have the best exterminators, provide comprehensive training, and utilize the most effective products. Not only do we employ the top methods for the industry, but we also promise to only use EPA-approved, family-friends products in and around your home.
Your children and pets won’t have to worry about playing near the areas we treat while we protect your home from the most common pests in Washington State, including:
- Carpenter Ants
- Odorous House Ants
- Sugar Ants
- And more!
Effective and Efficient Treatments
When you see unwanted ants crawling through your kitchen, or hear your children scream because a roach scuttled under their bed, you want those pests gone, and fast! With Sound, you won’t have to wait for a solution. Our experienced exterminators will be on-site as soon as possible, performing a thorough inspection of your home and property and eliminating the problem immediately. Our customers’ protection is our top priority.
To hear some first-hand accounts of our services, check out reviews of our pest control treatments in Bremerton.
Ant Control in Bremerton
While some ant infestations are more serious than others, any ant inside your home poses a threat to you, your home, and your family. Though you may only see one ant now, once they have found a food source, like your pantry, others are sure to follow.
Our ant control program includes:
- Inspecting your home to find where the ants are and how they’re getting in.
- Eliminating the ants inside your home with family- and pet-friendly treatments.
- Talking with you to ensure you are informed about the most common types of ants in Washington.
- Protecting the perimeter of your home to keep ants from returning.
- Being your guide and resource before, during, and after the treatments.
Get Quick, Lasting Relief
We understand how unnerving it can be to stay in your house when you know there are unwanted insects around. That is why at Sound we are committed to offering convenient local service. If you call us before noon, we will be at your home eliminating ants before the day is done!
Rodent Control in Bremerton
When rats and mice invade your home looking for food and shelter, they can bring major concerns with them. From chewed wires and making holes in the wall and insulation, to transmitting the Andes virus and Salmonella, there’s almost no end to the problems rodents can cause for you and your loved ones.
With over 30 years of combined experience, our rodent exterminators in Bremerton know how to provide you with the ultimate protection from rodents:
- We will conduct a thorough, free inspection of your home to determine the level of your infestation and to identify rodent entry points.
- We will then work with you to determine a custom treatment plan that fits your needs and budget.
- Not only will we eliminate all rodents from your home, but we will also take the proper steps to make sure they don’t come back.
With Sound, you’ll have protection from rodents for the long term!
Bed Bug Treatment in Bremerton
No one wants to share their home with bed bugs, which is why we’ve worked hard to develop a treatment process that gets the job done right. Our bed bug control is tailored to your specific needs, giving you the most effective care possible. We’ll give you back your peace of mind by combining reactive and preventative treatments, so you can feel confident that you’re in capable hands.
When you trust our bed bug exterminators, we will:
- Carefully inspect your home, searching your bed, couch, and every nook and cranny for signs of bed bugs.
- Design a custom treatment plan based on your unique situation and your home’s needs.
- Use effective, proven methods to exterminate bed bugs in a timely manner.
- Remove bed bugs of every life stage, from egg to adult.
- Take preventative measures to ensure bed bugs don’t make a comeback.
- Address all of your questions and concerns to keep you informed throughout the process.
Mole Control in Bremerton
You work hard all year to keep your lawn healthy, why let a mole infestation undo it all? Moles’ constant tunneling under your lawn and flower beds can damage plants from below, while also leaving visible, raised ridges and mounds across your lawn. DIY mole control is time-consuming and challenging, so leave the task to the local experts at Sound. We offer the best mole control with contract-free service to get rid of moles quickly with no contracts needed.
Signs of mole activity includes:
- Raised ridges and mounds in your yard.
- Areas of discolored or dead grass.
- Areas of loose soil that collapses easily.
- An increase in lawn weeds, particularly around the ridges and mounds caused by mole activity.
Why Sound Pest Control?
Our exterminators go through rigorous training supplied by the state of Washington to stay up to date on the most current products and treatment methods. What’s more, every one of our exterminators is friendly and excited to help you find the perfect plan for you. We want your experience with us to be the best possible, so we offer a variety of benefits for our customers. With our services, we also offer:
- Local service. When you’ve got a problem, you need a solution fast. Give us a call before noon, and we’ll be at your door quickly.
- Family-friendly treatments. At Sound, we have families we need to protect, too. That’s why all of our products are child and pet friendly!
- Eco-friendly products. You deserve the best treatment without the unnecessary chemicals. Our exterminators prioritize you and the environment by using EPA-approved products.
Customer Service At Its Finest!
From the first phone call to our office until the last critters have been exterminated, our team at Sound will treat you like family. Providing excellent customer service isn’t just a way of making our customers feel special, it’s something we take great pride in. One small way that we are dedicated to our customer’s satisfaction is that we don’t require long-term contracts just to take care of your infestation. Just give us a call, we’ll exterminate the pests, and you can have your home back. We make it that simple!