Bundled Your Rodent & Crawl Space Inspection
Crawl Space Repair Near Me
If you’re like most of us, you don’t spend a lot of time in your crawl space. That can mean you don’t know when it’s in need of important repairs! When you have a rodent inspection done by one of Sound Pest Control’s highly trained exterminators, why not pair it with crawl space repair? Bundling crawl space repair with rodent control saves you time, money, and the hassle of wriggling underneath your home!
Our rodent damage repair looks like this:
- We inspect your home and crawl space for rodents and their nests.
- While we search, we identify damage that rodents have caused or entry points that allowed rats and mice to get into your home.
- We share with you our findings and give you an estimate for these repairs.
- A licensed contractor repairs your crawl space so your home is back in good working order.
- These repairs act as preventative rodent exclusion, keeping new critters from getting in.
Repairs That Keep Pests Out
Rodents are known for the extensive damage they can cause to walls, studs, insulation, and electrical wires in a home, endangering your home’s structural integrity and even causing house fires. So if you are already getting a home inspection for rodents, why not also have our talented crawl space contractors repair any damage they have caused? The best part is that our rodent exclusion measure will ensure they stay out for good!
Our crawl space repair can include:
- Building crawl space doors.
- Building frames.
- Replacing vent screens.
- Filling in small gaps.
- Constructing new crawl space well frames.
- Installing door sweeps and garage seals.
- Deodorizing your crawl space during repairs.
- And more!
Skip the Hassle—Call the Pros
Not only does our team save you the awkward, dirty shimmy under your home, but our expertise, experience, and equipment can save you a lot of time, effort, and money when it comes to performing the actual repairs.
Benefits of our crawl space repair program include:
- Protecting you from exposure to rodent feces, which can carry various diseases.
- Providing the expertise needed to not accidentally cause further damage.
- Saving you from buying specialized tools you won’t use again.
- Deodorizing your crawl space, which helps your home smell clean.
- Providing peace of mind that your home is protected from future infestation.
When rodents are in your home, time is true of the essence. House mice can give birth to a new litter of 6-12 pups less than 21 days after becoming pregnant—and they can have up to 10 litters a year! Call us to nip a rodent infestation in the bud, then get to work on quality repairs.
With over 30 years of combined experience, Sound Pest Control is proud to be a leader in pest control throughout Northwest Washington. Our talented exterminators provide our exceptional services to: