Ants are one of the more common pests in Washington. When ants enter your home, they can leave a pheromone trail for others to follow, allowing them to find their way into your home—so it's important to stop an infestation as soon as you see a few ants.
Reliable Ant Control for a Safe Home
Ants and other pests never stop trying to get into your home, which is why Sound Pest Control offers treatments to keep them out! With more than 30 years of experience providing ant control in the Puget Sound, you can trust that your home is in the best hands!
Our ant control process includes:
- A free, no-obligation quote so you can rest assured you’re getting the best service at the best price.
- Trained, professional exterminators who will be with you every step of the way, keeping you informed and thoroughly addressing your concerns throughout the treatment process.
- A comprehensive inspection of your home to determine the extent of your infestation, as well as potential entry points that are putting your home at risk.
- Localized treatments inside your home so you no longer have to worry about them parading around your kitchen, or any other part of your home, looking for food. We only use the best, state-certified ant control treatments to keep your family safe.
- An exterior seal around your home so ants can’t find their way back into your home. We focus on the cracks in walls, gaps in your foundation, broken window seals, and other points of entry.
Enjoy Quick, Local Service
Ants can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time—that’s why we offer treatments within 48 hours when you call before noon. You can have one of our experienced ant exterminators at your door to eliminate the pests before the end of the day—it’s just part of our dedication to helping our customers feel safe and secure in their homes at all times.
Protection from All Types of Ants
There are nearly 1,000 species of ants in the United States, though only four of them are commonly found in Washington. To ensure we provide the best service possible when tailoring your treatment, it is vital to understand what type of ants infest your home:
- Carpenter ants are significantly larger than other species and can be found tunneling through wood to build nests, causing significant damage to the structure of your home.
- Odorous house ants are named for the unpleasant smell that is emitted when they are crushed and are commonly found in kitchens or pantries in search of food.
- Pavement ants build nests along the edges of paved driveways and sidewalks and can make their way inside of your home in search of food.
- Velvety tree ants are covered in fine, dense hair and are commonly found nesting in logs, stumps, or trees, though they sometimes nest within the rotting wood of walls. They are extremely aggressive and defend their nests through painful, venomous bites.
Areas We Service in the Puget Sound
We service neighborhoods all over Puget Sound! Our team of exterminators proudly services:
Don’t see your neighborhood listed above? Give us a call today at 360-698-2658 to see if we can service your home!