Guaranteed Ant Control
Ants and other pests never stop trying to get into your home, which is why Sound Pest Control offers treatments to keep them out! With more than 30 years of experience providing ant control in the Puget Sound, you can trust that your home is in the best hands!
Our ant control process includes:
- A free, no-obligation quote so you can rest assured you’re getting the best service at the best price.
- Trained, professional ant exterminators that will be with you every step of the way, keeping you informed and thoroughly addressing your concerns throughout the treatment process.
- A comprehensive inspection of your home to determine the extent of your infestation, as well as potential entry points that are putting your home at risk.
- Localized treatments inside your home so you no longer have to worry about them parading around your kitchen, or any other part of your home, looking for food. We only use the best, state-certified ant control treatments to keep your family safe.
- An exterior seal around your home so ants can’t find their way back into your home. Our pest control service focuses on the cracks in walls, gaps in your foundation, broken window seals, and other points of entry.
- Scheduling recurring treatments to ensure your home stays ant-free!
Enjoy Quick, Local Service
Ants are one of the more common pests in Washington and can cause a lot of damage in a short amount of time—that’s why we offer quick and effective treatments. We send over one of our experienced, local ant exterminators as soon as possible to eliminate the pests—it’s just part of our dedication to helping our customers feel safe and secure in their homes at all times. Contact our ant pest control professionals today to learn more!
Protection from All Types of Ants
There are nearly 1,000 species of ants in the United States, though only four of them are commonly found in Washington. To ensure we provide the best service possible when tailoring your treatment, it is vital to understand what type of ants infest your home:
- Carpenter ants are significantly larger than other species and can be found tunneling through wood to build nests, causing significant structural damage to your home.
- Odorous house ants are named for the unpleasant smell that is emitted when they are crushed and are commonly found in kitchens or pantries in search of food.
- Pavement ants build nests along the edges of paved driveways and sidewalks and can make their way inside your home in search of food.
- Sugar ants are small, black ants that are attracted to sweets, as their name suggests, and are commonly found in kitchens.
When ants enter your home, they can leave a pheromone trail for others to follow, allowing them to find their way into your home—so it's important to stop an ant infestation as soon as you see a few of these unwanted pests crawling around. Call our professional pest control company to help you get rid of unwanted pests!
With over 30 years of combined experience, Sound Pest Control is proud to be a leader in pest control throughout Northwest Washington. Our talented exterminators provide our exceptional services to: